According to prevailing legislation, the Company’s articles of association and the decision of the Board of Directors at its session dated May 28th, 2009, the Company’s shareholders are invited to the Ordinary General Shareholders Meeting to be held on Thursday, June 25, 2009, at 10:00 a.m. at the Company� business headquarters at the Municipality of Peania, Attica (19th km of the Peania-Markopoulo Highway, Complex B’, on the right hand side for those heading towards Markopoulo) in order to discuss and decide on the following items of the Daily Agenda:
1. Submission for approval of the Parent and Consolidated Financial Statements prepared according to the International Financial Reporting Standards for the fiscal year 01.01.2008 to 31.12.2008, pursuant to the hearing of the relevant Board of Directors and Certified Auditors-Accountants Reports.
2. Waiver of liability of the Board of Directors and the Certified Auditors-Accountants for managing the Company as well as the Parent and Consolidated Financial Statements for fiscal year under examination (01.01.2008 – 31.12.2008).
3. Grant the election of new members of the Board of Directors in replacement of members resigned.
4. Election of the Company� Board of Directors.
5. Election of the Audit Committee, according to Law 3693/2008.
6. Election of the ordinary and deputy Certified Auditors-Accountants for the audit of Parent and Consolidated Financial Statements of the fiscal year from 01.01.2009 to 31.12.2009 and determination of their fees.
7. Approval of the Company� earnings distribution for the fiscal year from 01.01.2008 to 31.12.2008.
8. Approval of the Board of Directors members�remunerations paid in during the previous year and preapproval of the fees and remunerations of the members of the Board of Directors for fiscal year 2009 in accordance to the provisions of articles 24 of Cod. Law 2190/20 and 5 of Law 3016/2002.
9. Approval of the agreements pursuant article 23a of Cod. Law 2190/20, as in effect.
10. Granting the authority to the members of the Board of Directors and the management of the Company according to the provisions of article 23, par. 1 of Cod. Law 2190/20, as in effect.
11. Approval of the Company� Board of Directors Decision dated 26.11.2008 as per the partial modification of the use of the balance of the non-disposed funds which were raised form the Company� share capital increase that was approved by the Ordinary General Shareholders�Meeting dated 23.06.2008.
12. Other Announcements.
In case where at the aforementioned General Meeting no-quorum is achieved according to the law and the Company� articles of association for the approval of all or certain items of the daily agenda, all shareholders are invited to the 1st Repeat Ordinary General Meeting that will assemble again without further invitation on Thursday July 9, 2009 at 10.00 a.m. at the same place.
In case where at the aforementioned 1st Repeat General Shareholders Meeting no-quorum is achieved according to the law and the Company� articles of association for the approval of all or certain items of the daily agenda, all shareholders are invited to the 2nd Repeat Ordinary General Meeting that will assemble again without further invitation on Thursday July 23, 2009 at 10.00 a.m. at the same place.
At the General Meeting all shareholders have the right to participate, either in person or via proxy through a representative by signing the respective proxy statement available at the company� website (www.intrakat.gr). Each share holds one voting right. Shareholders wishing to participate in the Shareholders Meeting, should deposit to the Company ((19th km of the Peania�arkopoulo Highway, in Peania, tel. ++30 210 6674346) the relevant blocking certificate of the shares either through their broker to the Dematerialized Securities System (D.S.S.) (if the shares are not in the Special Account), or through the Hellenic Exchanges S.A. (ex Central Securities Depository) (if the shares are in the Special Account of Dematerialized Securities Systems (D.S.S.) at least five (5) days prior to the date of the Ordinary Shareholders Meeting. The proxy statements and all legal documentation for the legal representation of the shareholders and their personal identifications must also be submitted to the Company at the same aforementioned deadline.