Peania, October 29 2007 – EUROKAT ATE, INTRAKATs subsidiary, was recently assigned the construction of the central library facilities of the Athens School of Fine Arts, following the conduct of the relative tender and the signature of the contract, valued at 4,98 mill. Euro.
The contract involves the execution of all necessary civil engineer and electromechanical works for the construction of the central library building of the Athens School of Fine Arts, in the municipality of St. Ioannis Rentis, in the Attica region. The project is co-financed by 80% from the European Union and in specific by the European Treasury for Regional Development and the remaining 20% will be financed by the Ministry of Religion and Education. The works are expected to be completed within the first semester of 2009.
Intrakat Group with long experience and extensive know-how in construction projects, has evolved into a dynamically growing and competitive group with strong operational background and successful presence in Greece and abroad.
INTRAKAT was founded in 1987 and belongs to INTRACOM HOLDINGS Group of companies. Since 1999, the company holds a 6th degree contractor license from the Register of Contractor Companies, and as of November 2001 the company listed on the Athens Stock Exchange. In 2005 INTRAKAT merged by absorption with INTRAMET (steel structure company). INTRAKAT has extensive experience and advanced know-how in the fields of constructions of technical projects, steel structure and telecommunication infrastructure projects. Over the past 20 years, the company implements public and private technical projects regarding: building works, infrastructure projects, advanced technology projects and telecommunications infrastructures, industrial and energy projects, E/M installations, steel structures, natural gas distribution projects and environment projects in Greece and abroad. INTRAKAT group employs 578 people.