Issue: «Notification of the Company under the name “INTRACOM CONSTRUCTIONS SOCIETE ANONYME TECHNICAL AND STEEL CONSTRUCTIONS” with the distinctive title “INTRAKAT”, concerning the resignation of a member of its Board of Directors and the non-substitution thereof pursuant to the provisions of article 22 par. 2 of its Articles of Association and of article 18 par. 8 of Codified Law 2190/1920».
The Company under the name “INTRACOM CONSTRUCTIONS SOCIETE ANONYME TECHNICAL AND STEEL CONSTRUCTIONS” with the distinctive title “INTRAKAT” announces that the Company’s Board of Directors at its meeting on 29 August 2017 accepted the resignation of Mr. Christos D. Mistriotis from Member of Company’s Board of Directors, and decided the non-replacement of the above resigned Member, in accordance with article 22 par. 2 of the Company’s Articles of Association and Article 18 par. 8 of CL 2190/1920.
Following the above, the Board of Directors of the Company is now composed of 10 members and has as follows:
- Dimitrios Chr. Klonis, Chairman of the BoD, Executive Member
- Georgios A. Anninos, First (A) Vice Chairman of the BoD, Non Executive Member
- Dimitrios S. Theodoridis, Second (B) Vice Chairman, Executive Member
- Petros K. Souretis, Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Executive Member
- Dimitrios A. Pappas, Director, Executive Member
- Charalambos K. Kallis, Director, Executive Member
- Socrates S. Kokkalis, Director, Non Executive Member
- Konstantinos S. Kokkalis, Director, Non Executive Member
- Sotirios N. Filos, Director, Independent Non Executive Member
- Anastasios M. Tsoufis, Director, Independent Non Executive Member
Furthermore, in replacement of the resigned Member Mr. Ch. Mistriotis, Mr. Georgios A. Anninos, Non-Executive Member of the Board of Directors, was appointed as new member of the Company’s Audit Committee. The above replacement of the Audit Committee member will be submitted for approval to the next General Meeting of the Company’s shareholders.
As a result, the Company’ s Audit Committee consists of Messrs. Georgios Ar. Aninnos, Sotirios N. Filos, and Anastasios M. Tsoufis.