About Cookies Policy
What are Cookies
Cookies are small bits of information that a website stores on a user’s computer (usually in browsers such us Chrome, Opera, Mozilla, Firefox, Edge, etc), so that everytime the user connects to the site, the latter retrieves that information and provides the user with services related to them.
A typical example of such information is the preferences of the users, as these are stated by the user’s choices on that site (such as selecting specific “buttons”, searches, advertisements etc).
There are two cookies’ categories:
- Technical cookies: Essential for a site to run properly and for a user to navigate. Without these cookies, users may not be able to properly view the pages or use certain services.
- Profiling Cookies: Used to create a user profile to send promotional messages according to the preferences displayed by the user while browsing.
Cookies, either «technical» or «profiling», can also be classified as:
- “session” cookies, which are deleted immediately after the browser closes,
- “permanent” cookies, which remain in the browser for a certain amount of time. These cookies are used, for example, to identify the device associated with a site facilitating, thus, user authentication procedures,
- “proprietary” cookies, which are created and managed directly by the operator of the site on which the user is browsing,
- “third party” cookies, which are created and managed by parties other than the operator of the site on which the user is browsing.
Yes, we use some Cookies in order to make our website more functional and useful for our users.
Our website uses “technical” cookies and especially the following types of cookies :
- Proprietary cookies required to navigate the site for internal security and system management purposes
- Third-party cookies used by the site to send statistical information to Google Analytics, through which the Company can perform a statistical analysis of access / visits to the site. The cookies used exclusively serve statistical purposes and collect information in aggregated form. By using two cookies, permanent cookies and session cookies (expiring once the browser is closed), Google Analytics also saves a log with the hours of starting and leaving the site.
You can prevent Google from collecting data through cookies and subsequent data processing by uploading and installing the plug-in for the browser from the following address: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Here follows the detailed cookies table that can be found at www.intrakat.gr :
|Cookie Name||Cookie provider|
|qtrans_front_language||www.intrakat.gr||Specifies the user’s preferred language.|
|Cookie Name||Cookie provider|
|NID||Google.com||Unique visitor recognition attribute.|
|rc::a, rc::b, rc::c, rc::d-15#||Google.com||Google Analytics|
You can choose which cookies to give your consent to, by clicking here.
In the case of third-party cookies, users provide or refuse to give their consent directly to the owner of that cookie, to which the Company simply refers: most third-party cookies on the site can be disabled by users in their own browser or by visiting the websites of their service providers directly using the links listed in the table below. In any case, we note that disabling cookies may affect your ability to use the site and / or make the most of all available features and services.
How to check cookies