Peania, May 29 2009 – INTRAKAT announced its 1st quarter of 2009 results under the International Financial Reporting Standards (I.F.R.S.), which are highlighted as follows:
- Consolidated Turnover: 45.3 mil. euro versus 37.9 mil. euro in 2008, marking a 19.7% increase
- EBITDA: 3.4 mil. euro, unchanged over 2008
- EBITDA margin: 7.5% on the consolidated turnover
- Consolidated earnings after tax: 517 thou. euro, versus 493 thou. euro in 2008
- Turnover: 33.2 mil. euro versus 29.5 mil. euro in 2008, marking a 11.3% increase
- EBITDA: 2.7 mil. euro versus 2.5 mil. euro in 2008, marking a 9.2% increase
- EBITDA margin: 8% on the parent company’s turnover
- Earnings after tax: 721 thou. euro, versus 433 thou. euro in 2008
- The Group’s backlog of projects amounts to 370 mil. euros
INTRAKAT sustains its constant growth as the company pursuant to the implementation of its strategic planning, has achieved further development of it activities, improved its financial results while establishing its leading position in those areas of expertise it considers to be critical.
As of the beginning of the year INTRAKAT undertook several significant new projects such as the construction of the IASO SOUTH SUBURBS S.A., the construction of the metallic roof of the “Le Mans” football team’s stadium in the city of Le Mans in France as well as the construction of the “Filiatrina” dam in a joint venture.
At the same time INTAKAT management intensifies its efforts to enhance the group’s activity in new fields mainly the environment and the green energy fields such as the municipal solid waste management in a joint venture with SUEZ ENVIRONNEMENT and the renewable energy sources.
See all 2009 financial results
INTRAKAT was founded in 1987 and belongs to INTRACOM HOLDINGS GROUP of companies. The company holds a 7th degree contractor license from the Register of Contractor Companies, and as of November 2001 it listed on the Athens Stock Exchange. In 2005 INTRAKAT merged by absorption with Intramet (steel structure company). INTRAKAT has extensive experience and advanced know-how in the fields of constructions of technical projects, steel structure and telecommunication infrastructure projects. For over 20 years, the company implements public and private technical projects regarding: building works, infrastructure projects, advanced technology projects and telecommunications infrastructures, industrial and energy projects, E/M installations, steel structures, natural gas distribution projects and environment projects in Greece and abroad. INTRAKAT group employs 595 people
Information concerning Press Releases
Ioanna Papavassiliou, Intrakat Communications Dept.
T: 210-6674346, E: firstname.lastname@example.org, Web: www.intrakat.eu